Saturday 16 January 2016

TWELFTH 12TH HOUSE of a birth chart IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY | ASTROLOGYY

HIII...
This video an going to talk abt the twelfth of astrology.
Prominence of twelfth house of a birth chart. 
Karaka of birth chart.
Before jumping into the discussion,
Let me introduce myself
I am astro hominis.
Welcome to my astrology YouTube channel.
watch the video and rate it in the comments section, along With your suggestions. And if you are new to my channel, subscribe and stay notified.
Nww.. Let's get into the point of discussion.
The twelfth house of astrology!!!
Pieces is the twelfth ZODIAC sign ruled by Jupiter.
If u missed my videos on the previous and houses and ZODIAC signs, click on the I card above to go through them.
Twelfth house is opposite to sixth house. Which is conditions, logical reasoning and critical thinking. Twelfth house doesn't have any boundaries. Free from restrictions,and conditions.
Spirituality
Subconscious mind, imagination, things which are completely out of the world, even space, is associated with twelfth house.
Twelfth house is the last moksha house. Meaning spiritual liberation.
Isolation and foreign people and places are also associated with twelfth house.
So Mediation, imagination, sleep, dreaming, charity, letting go of things,  imprisonment, hospitalization are also associated with twelfth house.
Saturn is the karaka of twelfth house.
Feet and ankles are the body parts associated with it.
And friends, if you have a planet in 12th house, go through my videos, try to analyze it yourself and comment below,, and I will guide you to the best of my knowledge.
Always Remember, The effect of these planets depend on strength of the planet.  The 12th house and its lord, planets in 12th house, planets aspecting the first house, 12th lord also need to be considered.
For videos on planets, retrograde planets and ZODIAC signs, you simply go through the description section. I pasted all my video links for your ease.
Hope this helps you all.
If you want a PDF / text file of this video, leave your email id in the comments section. Probably i will mail you in my free time.
Hope you all give me a five star rating!!
I will be looking forward for your responses
Thank you in advance.
Good luck. Hit like and subscribe to my channel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment