Saturday 16 January 2016

ELEVENTH 11TH HOUSE of a birth chart IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY | ASTROLOGYY

hiiii..
in this video i am going to talk about.
the prominence of 11th house in a birth chart.
What is the karaka of 11th house???
What can we understand from the 11th house.
Before jumping into the discussion,
Let me introduce myself
I am astro hominis.
Welcome to my astrology YouTube channel.
watch the video and rate it in the comments section, along With your suggestions. And if you are new to my channel, subscribe and stay notified.
Nww.. Let's get into the point of discussion.
The 11th house of astrology!!!
Hope u all watched my videos on the first ten houses.
Else u can click on the icard and you will be directed to the playlist easily.
Aquarius is the eleventh zodiac sign and it is ruled by saturn.
The eleventh house is a house of desires, and wealth.the desires of a life time, the things we want to achieve before we get onto that death bed, without which we regret in our lives.
large groups, and friends come under the eleventh house.
Eleventh house is about large groups of people, serving the public, so celebrate l celebrities and politicians also come under the eleventh house.
Technology is also associated with the eleventh house. 
And friends, if you have a planet in 11th house, go through my videos, try to analyze it yourself and comment below,, and I will try my best to guide you if you go wrong.
Always Remember, The effect of these planets depend on strength of the planet.  The 11th house and its lord, planets in 11th house, planets aspecting the first house, 11th lord also need to be considered.
For videos on planets, retrograde planets and ZODIAC signs, you simply go through the description section. I pasted all my video links for your ease.
Hope this helps you all.
If you want a PDF / text file of this video, leave your email id in the comments section. Probably i will mail you in my free time.
Hope you all give me a five star rating!!
I will be looking forward for your responses
Thank you in advance.
Good luck. Hit like and subscribe to my channel!!!
I will be back soon with another video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment