Saturday 16 January 2016

Tenth 10th house of a birth chart IN vedic astrology | ASTROLOGYY

hiii..
in this video i am going to talk about.
the prominence of tenth house in a birth chart.
What is the karaka of tenth house???
What can we understand from the tenth house.
Before jumping into the discussion,
Let me introduce myself
I am astro hominis.
Welcome to my astrology YouTube channel.
watch the video and rate it in the comments section, along With your suggestions. And if you are new to my channel, subscribe and stay notified.
Nww.. Let's get into the point of discussion.
The tenth house of astrology!!!
Tenth house is the house of public life and work.
Capricorn is the tenth ZODIAC sign, it is ruled by Saturn.
authorities, people who can command us, government, politicians, powerful people of a society.
Are the people related with the tenth house.
Tenth house can bless you with power, followed by responsibility.
Tenth house lesson for a person is to accept the responsibilities of the organization they work for or for his reputation.
People has to learn to absorb the pressure frm the society or the people they work under.
Saturn is a karaka of the tenth house.
Sun is also a karaka of tenth house.
Knees are the body parts associated with the tenth house.
Oky now, let's see an example, if a person has Mars in tenth house,
This can show aggression, passion, energy, power struggle, competition in connection with authorities, government, work environment
And if you have a planet in tenth house, go through my videos, try to analyze it yourself and comment below,, and I will try my best to guide you if you go wrong.
Always Remember, The effect of these planets depend on strength of the planet.  The tenth house and its lord, planets in  house, planets aspecting the first house, first lord also need to be considered.
For videos on planets, retrograde planets and ZODIAC signs, you simply go through the description section. I pasted all my video links for your ease.
Hope this helps you all.
If you want a PDF / text file of this video, leave your email id in the comments section. Probably i will mail you in my free time.
Hope you all give me a five star rating!!
I will be looking forward for your responses
Thank you in advance.
Good luck. Hit like and subscribe to my channel!!!
I will be back soon with another video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment